From October’s Support Group
October 8, 2012
Let us know what you think about the topics discussed in October’s support group!
- What are some of the good things/stumbling blocks you have found in your first year post op?
- Pay attention to portions, hunger does come back after the first year ‘honeymoon period’
- Avoid grazing
- Don’t look back or beat yourself up when you cheat. Just get back on track and move on.
- Management after you’ve lost the weight is a struggle.
- What surprised you Post operatively?
- How fast the weight came off (honeymoon period).
- How did you deal with the foods you didn’t think you could give up?
- Is the food worth it?